A bathroom renovation is an absolutely worthwhile investment. Not only can it make a difference to your everyday life but it’s also a smart way to increase your home’s value. As our lives get busier, we’re seeing an increasing trend towards turning functional areas like the bathroom into a space of relaxation and comfort. The luxury style is no longer reserved for day spas and luxury hotels, with companies like PlaceMakers making it simple to get a high-end feel at home.
Whether you’re starting from scratch or just want a little refresh, quality products and materials are central to nailing your bathroom transformation. Especially because they’ll survive the wear and tear that comes with a high-traffic area like the bathroom. Even if you’re on a budget or just looking for a little update, you can add a designer feel to your space with luxe tapware and a stylish towel rail.
To help get you dreaming, here are ten of our favourite bathroom trends to try:
- A Scandinavian-inspired palette of grey, white and wood.
- A white base punctuated with a black bath, black basin and black tapware.
- Wet area showers.
- Wall-hung vanities in bold colours.
- A retreat-style bathroom with a freestanding bathtub and indoor plants
- Nature-inspired materials like stone and wood.
- Black tiles teamed with gold or brushed bronze tapware.
- A black and white statement tile to one section of the bathroom.
- The combination of marble tiles and gold tapware.
- On-trend tile shapes like diamond and fish scale. For more inspiration, head instore to PlaceMakers for a free bathroom consultation. Their experts will help you find the best option to fit your budget and lifestyle by guiding you through their extensive range of on-trend designs.